ALTA INDUSTRIAL WIRELESS AC CURRENT METER - 150 AMP
Region | Frequency
Canada - 900 MHz
Add to Cart Successfully! CHECK OUT to view cart, manage quantity and pay.
DescriptionALTA wireless AC Current Meters measure the RMS current of an alternating current (AC) system using a current transformer (CT) that wraps around the “hot” wire of a two wire (hot, common, ground(optional)) power system. The sensor reports Minimum RMS current, maximum RMS current, average RMS current, and amp hours to the iMonnit system. The iMonnit system is capable of generating watt hour or kilowatt hour readings as well.
- Measures amp hours, max RMS current, min RMS current, and average RMS current.
- Capable of generating Watt Hour or Kilowatt Hour readings using iMonnit.
- Data logging for accumulated amp hour readings.
- Can notify based on current levels or changes in current levels.
- Measures current from 0 to 150 Amps.
WARNING: This AC current meter is for monitoring AC voltage only. Do Not Use with DC voltage.
In the Box
- Wireless Sensor
- Mounting Hardware
- 3V Industrial Battery (Pre-Installed)
- SMA Antenna